[Blindtlk] OT Wedding Registry

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 22 17:03:42 UTC 2012

Gary:

I remember the first time I saw/heard a talking scale.  It was in the
1980's some time, at the AFB, when they had a store in New York
City.  they were showing a group of us -- and before me was a short,
obviously fat guy.  I remember thinking I wouldn't get on the thing
in front of all these people, if I were he.  He did, then I got on
after him, and much to my chagrin and public embarrassment, he only
weighted about five pounds more than me!

Dave