[Blindtlk] the hidden tax

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jan 26 21:38:33 UTC 2012

First, what has this to do with blindness?

Second, this argument is specious because the airline must compute the fees and taxes when tickets are purchased so why not provide a fee calculator and let the purchasers figure it out?

Sounds like Spirit is just irked it can't flimflam us!

Mike Freeman
sent via iPhone