[Blindtlk] the hidden tax

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:13:13 UTC 2012

I would like to offer if anyone is interested and move this question to the travel and tourism division list, since we are talking about the new laws pertaining to the airlines.  Which has to do with everyone traveling and will affect the blind, since we travel.
So should Sherri like to post this there, we would love to discuss it with you.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394