[Blindtlk] Gold Wave

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:07:32 UTC 2012

Hello, this sounds interesting to me. I have a recording that I made on the
victor stream with a telephone right next to the baby I was taping and the
stream picked up the noise the phone was making, something I couldn't hear.
I would like to find a way to edit out the noise that is too loud in the
background. Well, I guess it isn't in the back ground because it is too
loud. Can these types of software take such noises out?

Thanks
Bonnie