[Blindtlk] alarm clocks update

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 16:34:19 UTC 2012

I just wanted to update people on the resolution of my alarm clock
radio search.  I looked at all the major blindness product websites and
general search of the internet with absolutely no luck.  The suggestion
of setting an Iphone to wake you up got me to thinking though.  I found
a web site that has a clock radio feature that works with JAWS.  It is:
http://www.music-alarm-clock.com/

I think this will work for my needs.  Best of all it's free!   Anyway
wanted to pass it along in case it might be useful to someone else.

Julie