[Blindtlk] cleaning up the snow within bus stops

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 02:58:24 UTC 2012

Hi Homberto, some students carpool.
Instead of having your dad take you round trip, see if you can find a friend
to pick you up.
That would make more sense for you, because the student would be going to
campus anyway.
Put a notice on a bulletin board or find some e-way to do it.
You might also call the DS office to see if they can make a temperary
arrangement.
You won't loose your travel skills before the snow and ice melt off the
sidewalks.
Some educating of city leaders is in order.

Ron