[Blindtlk] cleaning up the snow within bus stops

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Jan 31 03:46:11 UTC 2012

Hello, we live in great falls Montana and in most winters it snow much more than his one. We have the same problem with snow and ice here. Usually we take the partransit when the weather is to bad or the snow is so deep  that we cannn't find the curbs either with cane or guide dog. The snow is pushed up against the curbs and makes it difficult to cross the streets. They don't seem to have places where the snow can be put.

sheila leigland