[Blindtlk] cleaning up the snow within bus stops

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Jan 31 13:17:41 UTC 2012

First, thank you for reminding me of Muzzy. As far as snow, in this case, I must agree with Steve. Not only at bus stops, which sometimes, do get cleared, but at crosswalks as well, which often do not. In addition to the fact that, if using a mobility device, in many areas you can't cross the street, having a two or three foot snow bank to climb over can and does mess up street crossings. Then, looking for the sidewalk on the other side. The frustration is only heighten when some helpful Henry or Henrietta (yes I know they're just trying to help) hollers out their car window to let you know that you're in the street.