[Blindtlk] scam or not

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:56:17 UTC 2012

Hi Bryan and everyone,

I have heard these commercials a lot, and have wondered what this Heritage
for the Blind organization is and what they do. When Googling them, all I
find is links about car donations to them. Therefore, I would be interested
in reading any information people on this list can provide about this
organization.

Chris Nusbaum