[Blindtlk] Children's Braille Books to give away

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:24:40 UTC 2012

I have several children's Braille books to give away and I'm wondering
if anyone knows where I might send them?

Wear and tear is to an absolute minimum, no rips, tears or scratches
on the book covers or within the pages. No spills or any other issues
with the pages either. Age range is from pre-school up to chapter
books like "Samir and Yonatan", but not sure what age level that would
be for.

I already checked with our library for the blind and they won't take them.

I may also have a Bible, I haven't decided whether or not I'm letting
that go yet.

Also, can I send the books free matter for the blind? I can't remember
the rules if you will since I haven't sent anything free matter in a
looooong time!

Thank you all for any help in advance!
Michelle