[Blindtlk] convention not streaming! Help!

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:38:50 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have followed along with the convention general sessions activities this
morning and also the previous days it was on. I want to listen to the
banquet speech, and the scholarship winners, but the online stream is not
working, again. What is the problem?

I have both, windows media player and real player installed on my system. I
have tried all links that were sent out, including the .m3u, .pls, and .ASX.
And I used both players. the other times I listened to the online stream, I
used the .pls playlist file with real player, because the others would give
me trouble with windows media player, and this worked for me, until right
now, when  I tried to listen to the president of the NFB delivering the
banquet speech in Dallas. I had so much fun doing like if I was at
convention, and being there virtually, so why can't I do that now? (Grim).
Any thoughts?

P.S. It seems that this is pretty much the only list that is more active
this week at convention, so I asked here.

Cheers,

Humberto