[Blindtlk] convention not streaming! Help!

don nepple dnepple at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:59:51 UTC 2012

yes i hade that same proglem but since i do not have inter cookies it would not link up.this is not god becuse sum of us that not aford to go can not her it.and in my case i do  not hi speed inter i have dile up so the streem is in and out.but we nead realy too fixt this for next summer.thanks don.sory to night did not work for you.don.