[Blindtlk] Blind Guy gets New Job

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Jul 18 10:19:09 UTC 2012

Now, that is ironic, as I am contemplating a switch to Comcast.  What timing.  Seems I remember the name of Tom Wlodkowski from somewhere.

Now, I suspect I shall have someone whom I can contact should something go wrong with the accessibility part of this.  Of course, he won't be able to put everything right right away; but, hey, looks like a failry promising start.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: