[Blindtlk] (blindtlk) Reverting To IE 8

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Jul 21 00:05:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

You have to go into the control pannel, programs, tab over to the installed
updates, click, then go down the listview to find ie9.  When you remove it,
it will revert back to the default version that came with your computer.
I've had to do it myself.

Where I work, we all have Windows 7, but the state's IT people are asking
everyone NOT to go to IE9.

Judy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Medina" <michellem86 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:42 AM