[Blindtlk] Questionnaire

Chris Herdt cherdt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 19:32:09 UTC 2012

Hello,

We'd love to get your opinions on some web usability issues. A couple
classmates and I are taking a course this summer in human-computer
interaction at the University of Pennsylvania. We're investigating
various accessibility tools, and we're hoping we can get some feedback
from users with experience using screen reader and/or voice
recognition software. If you have time to answer our 13-question
survey, we would greatly appreciate it! All responses are entirely
anonymous.

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJOdGZtMnJKTW9lWXZBOVcyZmZrcGc6MQ

--
Chris Herdt
MCIT Student, University of Pennsylvania