[Blindtlk] Blindness Study

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:57:32 UTC 2012

My name is Arielle Silverman, and I am a doctoral student in psychology at
the University of Colorado at Boulder. I am conducting an online study
investigating the factors that relate to educational and employment success
for blind and visually impaired people, including your feelings about your
life overall, your experiences interacting with the sighted public, and
what blindness-related skills you use. I am looking for legally blind
adults over the age of 18 who live in the United States to participate in
my study.
This study consists of an online survey, which should take you about 45
minutes to complete. In exchange for your participation, you will have the
opportunity to enter a raffle drawing for a $100 gift certificate to
Amazon.com. All of your responses will be anonymous and confidential.
To begin the study, please go to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wnXYtLijF40yNQgn1CloDQ_3d_3d
If you have  already filled out this survey,  thank  you for your
participation; you can disregard this message.
If you have any questions before, during or after the study, feel free to
contact me at
602-502-2255
Or by email at
Arielle.silverman at colorado.edu
You may also contact my advisor, Dr. Geoffrey Cohen, at
Cohen.geoff at gmail.com

--
*Have A Blessed Day!
Mari Hunziker