[Blindtlk] How to find shared accommodation

wogg le4 woggle4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:24:17 UTC 2012

Hi all

I am looking for advice which other members may have to share on how
best to locate accommodation.

I am looking to share a house or appartment, as rent where I live (for
work) would be expensive living on my own.

However I find house hunting difficult.

I can locate rooms which are available online but viewing them to make
sure they are suitable is difficult as a blind person.

Also, having looked previously, I think that some people won't let me
the room purely because I'm blind, which is obviously annoying.