[Blindtlk] Purging of Voter Roles

Keith Wiglesworth hwiglesworth at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jun 1 18:38:38 UTC 2012

Hello Ben,
    I know nothing of these specific efforts in Florida but my sense of advocacy and awareness suggests to me that it may be disguised as a way to bring in the need for Voter ID laws especially perhaps in Florida and in other places.
    You know or at least I do that certain political factions want to make it more difficult for some people to vote whether the real need exists, and mostly it doesn't seem to, but it may be an effort to disenfranchise some people who are known to vote in favor of the other party.
    I guess this gives us just one more reason to remain vigilant.
    Warmly,
Keith