[Blindtlk] looking for Kari in West Virginia

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:10:43 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

The below message is for Kari, one of our listers who lives in
West Virginia.  Since I don't have her email address, I'm hoping
she will see this email and respond to me off-list.  If you are
not Kari, please disregard the rest of this message.  Sorry for
posting this to the list; I just don't have her email address, so
this is the only way I cday get in touch with her.  The rest of
this message is for Keri:

Keri,

I have some Braille books which I would like to donate to your
Braille book project at your public library.  If you are still
accepting books, please email me off-list with the address I need
to mail the books to.  If you would like to talk on the phone,
give me a call at 443-547-2409.  I'm planning to ship the books
Free Matter.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum