[Blindtlk] JFW and Windows Live Messenger

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:51:03 UTC 2012

I find that if you use the right arrow you can get through contacts
easier, other than that, I use f6 to move between the history and
typing area, and it seems to be workign fine, make sure your running
jaws 13.0.924 with it, and you shoudl be good, you can also check yoru
jaws verbosity settings in a messenger window if things aren't reading
like they used to.