[Blindtlk] Virgin Mobile USA: Faulty Products, Horrible Service

Sean s.p.lundy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:38:44 UTC 2012

I'll look into that. Thanks.

I've been in an email battle with Virgin Mobile USA, and guess what? They
finally offered me a whopping 100 extra minutes for one month for the
"misunderstanding!!" Yea, that'll do a me a lot of good, since I've
switched companies, and it does absolutely nothing to correct the original
problem anyway. What a bunch of idiots!