[Blindtlk] prom

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:19:26 UTC 2012

HI Winona,

I went to my High School Prom many years ago now. I would like to just say
, go have fun and if you don't know how to dance that is okay. Just enjoy
yourself. Boys usually do the leading and guiding how we move when we dance
to slow songs.  And for songs with a fast rhythm just move your body to the
beat of the music. But most of all have fun!

Warmly,
Mari Hunziker