[Blindtlk] Fw: [Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines isnolongeraccessible using speech [Incident: 120307-000422]

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 30 21:43:15 UTC 2012

Hello Reese and everyone,

    And then they wonder why they're constantly being slapped with new
regulations. From my own experiences with them the private air charter
industry is far more receptive and responsive than are the airlines. How
sad. These folks could teach the airlines something about customer service
and just plain doing the right thing. Have a great weekend everyone.

Peter Donahue