[Blindtlk] Facebook question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:55:36 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,

It is called tagging.  According to some instructions Facebook
sent me by email, to tag a friend you put the at sign before
their name.  However, I have heard that for some reason it can't
be done on the mobile site.  I haven't gotten it to work on the
mobile site either.

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7