[Blindtlk] Monthly teleconference meeting of the Travel and Tourism Division, Monday, May 21st at 8PM Eastern.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 20:26:06 UTC 2012

Just to answer Mr. Donahue's question the people that I am working with for the  tours, is the sister company to the one we used all the other times in Dallas, the only reason that the tours were offered during the convention is because, first they were offering in the past braille monitor, also they have buses of people 20+ already booked, so the tour company came to the Anatole to offer people the options, they will not offer it unless there was enough interested people going in the first place.
They were going to offer us this service, but no one contact me about the tours accept for the Jersey Boys, I wasn't going to put that into the Braille Monitor, then no one would book and they wouldn't come to the hotel.
FYI, I know my business, and also read over the past braille monitors.
So again, this service was going to be offered, but since we had drips and drabs they will not be coming to the hotel during the convention to register people for tours.
The tour company needed at least a head count by tomorrow.
I am not going to continue this, you already made your thought known on the travel and tourism division.
Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism Division

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394