[Blindtlk] MLB Site

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 20 17:14:07 UTC 2012

Chris and others:

The MLB main site is perpetually under construction with a fair number of
unlabeled or ambiguously-labeled links etc. AS I said yesterday, go to the
TV link to find gameDay Audio or the Accessible GameDay audio site. Another
option is to do what MLB suggests, that is, go the Narrow-band site which is
a bit less convoluted. It's URL is:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/homepage/narrowband.jsp

On that page, click on the Media Center link and then either click on the
Accessible GameDay Audio link for the simplest experience or go down and
find a list of games. For the most comprehensible (at least to me)
experience, Click on the "List" link of games (default is "Expanded") and
you'll find a table for each game with audio and video links. I believe only
the audio links show up if you've only bought GameDay Audio. When you click
on an audio link, the audio starts and there are links to detach the audio
player into a fancy player if you wish.

All this assumes you've created an account on mlb.com, have logged in, and
have a paid subscription to GameDay Audio or TV or All Access.

Simplest bet is to use the Accessible GameDay Audio site although this
doesn't allow for rewind etc. as the fancy flahs player allows.

Mike Freeman