[Blindtlk] Thursday's Chat

Robert Kelly rkellyjr at knology.net
Tue May 22 18:29:33 UTC 2012

Join us this week for an EXCITING call in Room 7! On our call a few weeks ago, you heard about the delicious and amazing Nopalea wellness drink that flushes away toxins in your body, reduces pain and inflammation.

If you enjoyed that call, you’re going to love the call on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. in Room 7. Dr. Brazos Minshew, TriVita’s Chief Science Officer and the formulator of Nopalea, will be our special guest. He will share some of the inside information about Nopalea and its remarkable benefits. Be sure to join us!

Dial-In #:            (616) 515-2970

Access Code:    #17#

See You Thursday, May 24 in Room 7!!!!