[Blindtlk] getting around a doctors office

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:34:13 UTC 2012

My sister took me to see my doctor, and when they called my name, I reached for her arm and she told me to use my cane. The mobility instructor says she should not have done this. My sister suggested I inquire about learning how to navigate the doctors office, but the mobility instructor says that would be a waste of time, and when I told my sister this, she asked, "What would you do if I wasn't around?" I have mobility tomorrow. How should I bring this issue up to him? His name is Steve. When you go to a new doctor, How do you fill out the new pasent form? I'm learning all this stuff. RJ