[Blindtlk] Caller ID Devices

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu May 31 00:39:01 UTC 2012

Jim, go to Independent Living Aids and see what they have.  There are many
good products out there.  Even better, if you don't want the fancy features
of an I-phone, and just want the simplicity of a good smart phone, you could
use the Samsung Haven.  When you open the phone it gives you the time, but
also announces who is calling you if they are in your directory, and if not,
it gives you the phone #.  Just a thought as I would guess that over time,
we will probably see less and less of caller ID's due to the advancement of
smart phones and the availability of such technology that so many are using
as the landline phone is really becoming a thing of the past.  JMO

Steve