[Blindtlk] [OT]viewing Old TV Shows

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Nov 11 23:33:55 UTC 2012

Try hulu.com.  It is accessible enough, for watching purposes, has a lot of
the episodes you mentioned, although haven't seen the You Are There episode.
It's the best for TV watching of the old episodes.  I have used it for
several years.  You can build a queue and get notices on episodes that are
expiring, or can have your favorites automatically added to your queue.

Netflix has great older TV shows, and we watch unlimited online for $7.99
monthly.