[Blindtlk] voting experience

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 12 19:47:19 UTC 2012

Dear Reese,

The best thing is to contact the Supervisor of Elections office in your
County and maybe go there before the next election and become familiar with
the machine and how it works.
Normally, the machines do give you instructions as to how to use them, right
up front and talk you through the ballot.
It is usually simple to use, but I can not speak as to your model machines
as they vary all over the country as to which one each county uses.
They will read the ballot and choices to you and even let you come back at
the end and change choices you have made before you cast your ballot.
The NFB HQ in Baltimore has a copy of every voting machine that is available
and can answer questions.

David Evans and GD jack.