[Blindtlk] How do You Find your Interactions with Sighted People?

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:29:39 UTC 2012

Ol' sighty. . . that's a new one. Very original to.

I hate to confess here, but that's one of the reasons I'm not a
card-carrying member of any organization to do with us blind folk,
because it's the 21st century and myths still abound from both sides,
both sighted and non-sighted folks about each other.