[Blindtlk] How do You Find your Interactions with SightedPeople?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Nov 15 01:59:49 UTC 2012

You are right on with that!!  My husband and I do the same things, both of
us blind.  We know a couple blind people in our area, and, of course, are
part of our small NFB chapter, but mostly have sighted friends, because
that's the way things have evolved.  Getting involved and contributing in
either time, food, hospitality, whatever, really does work.