[Blindtlk] Victor Reader Stream Question...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 25 00:19:18 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

    I just purchased my Victor Reader Stream, and I absolutely love it!  All
of your suggestions have paid off, and I made a great purchase.

    I have one question, and I hope you can help me.  I just received it
yesterday, so I am still learning all of the ins-and-outs.  I'm getting the
hang of it, but when I went and downloaded some Talking Books and loaded
them onto my card, when I try to listen to them I get a message "You are not
authorized to read this book".  How do I get my Victor Reader Stream to
recognize that I am in fact authorized for Talking Books?  I listen to them
all the time on the player that the state supplied, but I now want them to
play on my Victor Reader Stream.

   Thank you for your help!

Respectfully Yours in Christ,
James Kelm (senior pastor)