[Blindtlk] Victor Reader Stream Question...

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 26 00:02:46 UTC 2012

No, you can't do it via phone.  Go to the BARD site and log in.  From
the main page choose the update my account link.  From there you will
find a link to "register a purchased player."  You fill out the form
there, on-line form, and submit it.  They then check with your
library to make sure you are registered, and in good standing.  They
will then send your player's maker an e-mail authorizing them to
issue you a NLS key.  You will get e-mail from the player company,
fill out something there, and get key via e-mail.

At least that is what I am remembering of the process -- it is
something like that.  There is a FAQ on  the main page too.

Dave