[Blindtlk] blindtlk Digest, Vol 77, Issue 23

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:36:16 UTC 2012

You probably have not received any issues of future reflections
because the magazine is issued quarterly, meaning that there is an
issue for each season. If you subscribed to it before September,
though, you should have received the fall issue. If you want to
contact somebody, you would contact Marsha Dyer at the national center
by emailing mdyer at nfb.org.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone