[Blindtlk] MS Word 2003 Question...

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 00:58:23 UTC 2012

Hi James,

First of all, I know how you feel. LOL!

In answer to your question, there is a pretty simple way to do this,
although it must be a JAWS trick that isn't very obvious, as I didn't even
know I could do this until my technology teacher at the Louisiana Center for
the Blind (LCB) told me how to do it this summer. Don't know how I missed
this trick! LOL! Anyway, to go back and forth between more than two windows,
hold down the alt key and keep pressing tab. This will show you all the
windows you currently have open. When you get to the document you want to be
in, just let go of the alt key. Easy as that!

Hope this helps,

Chris