[Blindtlk] Book Reader Question...

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 05:43:49 UTC 2012

Hi,
	I believe the Stream is a FANTASTIC
product.  However, I haven't used anything except for Humanware
products.  I'll tell you one thing, though.  I would not have
been able to make it through college without my Stream.  It's a
good product, but anyone should choose which product works best
for them.  I just like the Stream because it's really portable
and easy to use.  Compared to the Victor Reader Wave, which is a
CD player, it's a lot easier.

Sincerely,
Jasmine