[Blindtlk] taking the psat and have some questions

Winona trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:16:10 UTC 2012

You should have gotten a Braille copy of what you got in print.

Winona

trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com

"Work more hard then you ever worked.
Sweat more then you have ever sweat.
Be much more intense then you have ever been.
BREATHE much more then you ever have.
GET BETTER EVERY DAY.
When you feel like you have put out everything.  There is always
one more ounce more you can give.  PUSH." - Nick Barsuglia

"Your horn is just an amplifier for the music inside you." -
Robert W.  Smith