[Blindtlk] ViewPoints features Why You Might Want to Use Social Media

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Oct 3 12:44:38 UTC 2012

ViewPoints 1240 10-3-12 Why Use Social Media
<http://ViewPointsPlus.net/vp_1240_podcast.mp3>
Show Notes
Hosts Nancy & Peter Torpey talk with Victor Tsaran & Jennison Asuncion,
enthusiastic advocates for the visually impaired using social media. We'll
talk about the benefits of using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, HeyTell or
others depending on the situation. Next week we'll talk about how a visually
impaired person can use these tools.

Check out ViewPoints

A weekly, half hour radio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

       www.ViewPointsPlus.net <http://www.viewpointsplus.net/>

Visit us on Facebook at:

       http://www.facebook.com/ViewPointsPlus

Follow us on Twitter at:

       www.twitter.com/@ViewPointsPlus

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

       ViewPointsPlus+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       contact at ViewPointsPlus.net

Please forward this to others who you feel might be interested in and/or who
might benefit from listening to ViewPoints.

ViewPoints is now heard in over 80 countries around the world - Help spread
the word even more!