[Blindtlk] NFB Newsline App?

Lou labney at charter.net
Sat Oct 20 00:06:12 UTC 2012

Hi you can use the app, but I need to look at it again to give you
instructions. Email me privately and I will get back to you tomorrow if you
still need help.
Louana

Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
For an invitation To join contact
lsterling0 at gmail.com