[Blindtlk] Is it illegal to not open your eyes while on agovernment-issued ID picture or passport?

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 03:22:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

 That is a good question. I have no idea. I have 2 prothethsis's  . I do
open my eyes somewhat but they  are fakes. I have heard that in some
security  situations, there are these cameras that detect your eye. Although
the prothetics  look real, I don't think they would pass through those kind
security systems. I wonder if you could ask a state or national
congressperson or senator??   Seems like they could find out.

bBest,

Georgiaf