[Blindtlk] introduction

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sat Sep 1 19:29:00 UTC 2012

Well, Jasmine, welcome to the list.  My name is Raymond; but, please call me Ray.  I insist.

Anyhow, we tend to have some interesting times on this list; by which I mean, we usually all get along quite well and have discussions the like of which you will find quite stimulating.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: