[Blindtlk] Running While Blind, How to Link to Guide

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:49:09 UTC 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8O_6TQtSi4&feature=share
This is a video from the US Paraolympics Team
About running.
Enjoy

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.