[Blindtlk] introduction

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 03:28:37 UTC 2012

Hi Jasmine,

Topics range very widely here. In my experience, we pretty much talk about
whatever somebody asks a question about. If the topic has to do with
blindness, the skills of blindness, access technology, the NFB, NFB and
blindness philosophy, or anything of that nature, it's fair game and up for
discussion. Our moderator, Dave Andrews, may want to provide some more
detailed info on the perametors of our discussion, but this is what I've
found to be true in the time I've spent as a member of and contributor to
this list, which is over a year now.

Chris