[Blindtlk] introduction

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 14:40:21 UTC 2012

Hi, Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Thrroughout my experience growing up blinky, I have learned that
blindness tends to nullify, any qualms like age. Personally, I like
'em oldr, belieing one's chronological, age but a caricturistic,
similar to how organizations like the Federation, describe blindness.
A person's age rarely, if ever even occurs to me, as i find someone's
age a completely  arbitrary way of press fitting them into a box!!!