[Blindtlk] devices RE: introduction

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 05:41:45 UTC 2012

Hi, Dave,

I too am intrigued by this machine bbut am confused, I understood
that information the opticon rendered, nonvisually,, accessable was
only around long enough to be read and not like, saved, right? I
understand the opticon predates the integrated circut, so
therefore  the PC, and the ability of saving? Smater of fact, we just
lost john lindville, one of the opticon's creator/develoopers, at 97 or so.
?