[Blindtlk] Introduction and Devices

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 23:51:33 UTC 2012

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the list! I hope you enjoy our discussion!

As somebody who has been totally blind since birth with no light perception,
I can't really imagine travelling independently without a cane, especially
in outdoor environments. However, this technology does seem fascinating, and
I would be very interested to learn of any progress your study group is
making on this device. Please keep us posted!

Once again, welcome to the list!!

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum