[Blindtlk] ZCaptcha - The Captcha Reader

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 16 17:24:45 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

    Oh yes there are. Time-outs occur both on the Web and within software
applications. One I know about for sure only gives you 60 seconds to enter
the characters. Services such as Z Captcha would be very impractical in that
situation. I have also encountered Web sites where that happens.

    Folowing on to Mike's post someone has yet to answer the question of how
one gets their money back if they fail to decode the captcha or if the
time-out period expires before the captcha characters are returned. Having
answers to these questions would go a long way to determining whether this
is a useful service or a scam! It still smells like rotten fish to me.

Peter Donahue