[Blindtlk] Advice on accessible video converter.YouTube Video Converter

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 11:19:26 UTC 2012

Judy,
    As a professional entertainer and music director, I frequently convert
YouTube videos to mp3 in order to either learn the music or to share them
with my music team. For converting YouTube videos to mp3, I use the website

www.youtube-mp3.org

Before going to this site, copy the YouTube video URL onto your clipboard.
When you land on the site, paste this URL into the edit box and click on
"Convert Video". Once the video is converted, you will receive a "Video
successfully converted" message. Click on the "Download" button, choose
"Save", and choose where you want to save the video. Once you have saved the
video on your computer. you can import it into ITunes for use on your IPOD.
HTH!

Marion